You’ll start by passing under the Mackinac Bridge, then you’ll head across the Straits between Round Island Light and Round Island Passage Light. Turning east, you’ll pass by the privately owned Bois Blanc Light. Poe Reef and Fourteen Foot Shoal Lights mark your turn into the South Channel.
A quick trip up the Cheboygan River takes you past the Cheboygan Crib Light and Cheboygan Front Range Light before you head back. En route, you’ll enjoy the clear blue waters of the Straits, an up-close view of the Coast Guard cutter “Mackinaw”, and plenty of maritime history. This cruise is 3 hours long.
If you are staying in St. Ignace, click here for information on our Pick U.P. service (blackout dates apply).
- You can cancel up to 48 hours prior to the cruise for a full refund. Any cancellation made within 48 hours of the cruise will be non-refundable.
- We board by boarding number assigned at time of purchase.
- We will begin boarding approximately 30 minutes prior to departure on our Mackinaw City Dock.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets, please.
- If Shepler’s has to cancel the cruise, we will issue a full refund.
Child (5-12): $27.50
Child 4 & under: Free
Tickets also available through our office at 1-800-828-6157.
For more information about our Lighthouse Cruises, click here.