In addition to the seven lighthouses you see on our standard Eastbound cruise, you’ll be treated to a chance to see the elusive Spectacle Reef Lighthouse. This light may only be viewed up-close from a boat and the cruise allows you unbelievable photo opportunities of this remarkable lighthouse. The cruise is four hours long.
Lighthouses include: Round Island Light, Round Island Passage Light, Bois Blanc Lighthouse, Poe Reef, Fourteen Foot Shoal, Cheboygan Crib Light, Cheboygan River Front Range Light, and Spectacle Reef.
You can cancel up to 48 hours prior to the cruise for a full refund. Any cancellation made within 48 hours of the cruise will be non-refundable.
- We board by boarding number assigned at time of purchase.
- We will begin boarding approximately 30 minutes prior to departure on our Mackinaw City Dock.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets, please.
- If Shepler’s has to cancel the cruise, we will issue a full refund.
- Parking for our Cruises is located in our Day Lot across from I-75 N Exit 338, at the corner of Nicolet and Mackinaw Crossings Drive. Please arrive 1 hour prior to the cruise to get parked and to the dock for boarding.
- Due to the cruise times in relation to our ferry schedule, we are not able to offer the pick-up service from St. Ignace this year.
Child (5-12): $39.25
Child Under 5: Free
For more information about our Lighthouse Cruises, click here.