Only Shepler’s offers a cruise that gives guests remarkable views of six Lake Huron lighthouses and an inside look at the beautiful 36-island Les Cheneaux archipelago chain off the southeastern Upper Peninsula. The islands’ sheltered channels and bays near the Straits of Mackinac offer some of the most dramatic and tranquil scenery in Michigan and the Midwest. The five hour extended cruise, which includes a boxed lunch, will offer memorable views and exceptional sightseeing.
Lighthouses include: Martin Reef, Spectacle Reef, Detour Reef Light, Bois Blanc Lighthouse, Round Island Light and Round Island Passage Light.
- You can cancel up to 48 hours prior to the cruise for a full refund. Any cancellation made within 48 hours of the cruise will be non-refundable.
- We board by boarding number assigned at time of purchase.
- We will begin boarding approximately 30 minutes prior to departure on our Mackinaw City Dock.
- Parking for our Cruises is located in our Day Lot at 311 S. Nicolet Street across from I-75 N Exit 338. Please arrive 1 hour prior to the cruise to get parked and to the dock for boarding.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets, please.
- Direction and duration of cruise subject to change due to weather. Changes or cancellation due to weather is at Shepler’s discretion. If Shepler’s has to cancel the cruise, we will issue a full refund.
Child (5-12): $43.00
Child Under 5: Free (Box lunch not included.)
For more information on our Lighthouse Cruises, click here.