A seat aboard Shepler’s Ferry is the best place to watch Mackinaw City’s 4th of July fireworks show. Guests will get unparalleled views and create memories for a lifetime with our cruise that departs at 9:15 p.m. and returns around 11:00 p.m. You can celebrate Independence Day in style this year. We will also have a concession stand on board with beer, wine, soda pop and snacks.
- Tickets for this cruise are non-refundable.
- We board by boarding number assigned at time of purchase.
- We will begin boarding approximately 30 minutes prior to departure on our Mackinaw City Dock.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets, please.
- If Shepler’s has to cancel the cruise, we will issue a full refund.
- Parking for our Cruises is located in our Day Lot across from I-75 N Exit 338, at the corner of Nicolet and Mackinaw Crossings Drive. Please arrive 1 hour prior to the cruise to get parked and to the dock for boarding.
Child (5-12): $15.00
Child Under 5: Free if sitting on adult’s lap.