Your VIP cocktail reception, catered dinner, or area tour awaits you on the Straits of Mackinac! Contact our group sales team to discuss your upcoming private event on the open waters of the Straits of Mackinac. Shepler’s private charters create unforgettable memories for your guests from start to finish. Brunches, private tours, cocktail receptions, catered dinners, are all within our scope. This one-of-a-kind Great Lakes experience offers a unique experience no matter the occasion.
- Choose from one of our passenger ferries allowing for open-air seating as well as an enclosed cabin.
- Minimum cruise length: One (1) hour.
- Full bar service available via Shepler’s Mackinac Island Ferry.
- Choose from several recommended area caterers.
- Choose your departure and return location (Mackinaw City, Mackinac Island, St. Ignace – or other areas by request).
- Guests enjoy complimentary parking at our Mackinaw City or St. Ignace locations.
- On board restrooms.
- Ability to offer music via our on-board PA system.
- Flexible space for bar service and live music.
- Maximum 150 guests.
Begin planning your upcoming private charter aboard Shepler’s Mackinac Island Ferry by contacting our group sales and cruise department at 231-436-5023 or via email at email@example.com.
Please note: Cruise Terms and Conditions have been updated as of February 4, 2021.