Five Lake Michigan lighthouses and stunning coastline views of Wilderness State Park are the hallmark attractions of the three-hour Shepler’s Westbound Cruise. Expert guides from the Great Lakes Lighthouse Keepers Association explain unique construction of lighthouses. This cruise is 3 hours long.
Lighthouses include: Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse, White Shoal Light, Gray’s Reef Light, Waugoshance, and St. Helena Island Light.
- You can cancel up to 48 hours prior to the cruise for a full refund. Any cancellation made within 48 hours of the cruise will be non-refundable.
- We board by boarding number assigned at time of purchase.
- We will begin boarding approximately 30 minutes prior to departure on our Mackinaw City Dock.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets, please.
- If Shepler’s has to cancel the cruise, we will issue a full refund.
- Parking for our Cruises is located in our Day Lot across from I-75 N Exit 338, at the corner of Nicolet and Mackinaw Crossings Drive. Please arrive 1 hour prior to the cruise to get parked and to the dock for boarding.
- Due to the cruise times in relation to our ferry schedule, we are not able to offer the pick-up service from St. Ignace this year.
Child (5-12): $27.50
Child Under 5: Free
For more information about our Lighthouse Cruises, click here.