Toll Free: 800.828.6157
121 S. Huron St.
Mackinaw City, MI 49701
Hours of Operation
Winter Hours are as follows:
Monday thru Thursday: 7am – 5pm
|Skilled Labor||$75.00 / hr|
|Semi-Skilled Labor||$65.00 / hr|
|Services beyond regular time or on special basis – time and a half.
Service Call time starts when leaving Shepler’s Marine until personnel returns.
|In and out||$.45 per sq ft. (length x beam)|
|One-way||$.25 per sq. ft.|
|Labor is added to hoist fee at prevailing rates.|
|Hydraulic Trailer||$150.00/hr – with operator|
|Forklift||$75.00/hr – with operator|
|Welder||$75.00/hr – with operator|
|Truck||$.50 per mile|
- Engine Sales and Repair *
- Fiberglass and Gel Coat repairs and refinishing
- Wood repairs and varnishing
- Bottom painting
- Polishing and Waxing
- Awlgrip painting
*We are dealers for and have certified technicians for the following: Yanmar, Detroit Diesel, MerCruiser, Westerbeke, Universal Marine Power, and Crusader.
Conveniently located next to the City Marina in Mackinaw City, Shepler’s Ship Store offers everything you need to enjoy the best boating experience. Below is a list of things we offer, but if you don’t see what you are looking for – contact us! We would be happy to order it for you.
In addition we also offer a wide selection of Sperry Topsider footwear and Helly Henson apparel.
- Canadian Charts, Richardson’s Chart Books and accessories, Waterproof Charts
- 3M Cleaners, Polishes, and Finishes
- MerCruiser parts and accessories
- Yanmar parts and accessoriesWesterbeke and Universal parts and accessories
- Wichard and Harken sailing hardware
- VHF Radios, hand held and fixed mount
- Shakespeare Antennas and mounting hardware
- Marinco Power Accessories
- West System Products
- Awlgrip, Interlux, and Pettit Paints and Varnish
- New England Ropes
- Polyform Fenders
- Jabsco Pumps and Impellers.
- Sherwood Impellers
- Fuel Tanks
- Racor Fuel Filters and Accessories
- Shurhold Cleaning Products
- Ancor and Blue Sea Systems Electrical Products
- Fortress Marine Anchors
- Adult and Children Life Vests
- Orion Safety Equipment
- Navigation Equipment
- Nautical Books
- Fasteners and Hardware
September 1 – June 30; periods of excess use will be charged an additional 10% of the winter rate, per month.
|Heated||$6.95 per sq. ft. (equipment only – all labor is additional)|
|Inside||$4.75 per sq. ft. (equipment only – all labor is additional)|
|Outside||$2.75 per sq. ft. (equipment only – all labor is additional)|
|Outboard Motors||$40.00 – Separate, n/c on boat|
|Stand Rental||$10.00 – per stand|
|Dingies||$50.00 – Separate, n/c on deck|