Ticket Purchase Policy
By completing a ticket purchase, you are agreeing to abide by the Ticket Purchase Policy noted below.
All ferry tickets and parking are non-refundable. Each ticket is a limited revocable license and may be nullified at the sole discretion of the sponsoring organization. In addition, Shepler’s Ferry is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property. Please check the selected schedule information carefully before completing your purchase; ticket purchases are final and are not refundable or changeable. There will be no refund or reschedule for any unused services.
2019 Labor Day Direct Departure Tickets (Check back summer 2020 for 2020 information)
In the highly improbable and unlikely event that the Mackinac Bridge walk is cancelled, the following process will be followed.
- If walk is cancelled prior to 5:30am on Labor Day: All guests will receive a 100% refund. Should this happen, all guests should visit our website after 12pm on Labor Day for details on receiving their full refund.
- If walk is cancelled after 5:30am on Labor Day: Guests who have already departed should immediately proceed to the nearest Shepler’s dock for direct an complimentary ferry service back to their original departure location and will NOT receive a refund. Guests who have not yet departed will receive a complete refund and should visit our website after 12pm on Labor Day for details on receiving their full refund.
- Refunds will not be processed at either ticket office on the day of the event.
Scheduled Cruises (Lighthouse, Dark Sky, 4th of July, etc.)
- All Night Sky Cruise and 4th of July Cruise tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Lighthouse Cruise tickets are refundable up to 48 hours prior to your departure date and time.