Ticket Purchase Policies
By completing a ticket purchase, you are agreeing to abide by the Ticket Purchase Policies noted below.
- All ferry tickets are completely non-refundable.
- Each ticket is a limited revocable license and may be nullified at the sole discretion of the sponsoring organization.
- Tickets (including Island add-ons) ordered online will be presented in one QR Code provided in an email confirmation.
- Please check the selected schedule information carefully before completing your purchase; ticket purchases are final and are not refundable or changeable.
- There will be no refund or reschedule for any unused services.
Scheduled Cruises (Lighthouse, Night Sky, and 4th of July)
- Lighthouse Cruises are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the cruise departure. No exceptions for cancellation requests will be accepted after that. Night Sky and 4th of July Cruise tickets are completely non-refundable.
- On board concession stand availability is subject to change throughout the 2023 season. We highly suggest reviewing any updated information on our website prior to your arrival.
- Shepler’s Mackinac Island Ferry is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- E-Bikes are NOT permitted on Mackinac Island. As it is stated here, tickets will not be refunded for partial transportation of E-Bikes if an E-Bike is seized on Mackinac Island.
- All paid parking is completely non-refundable.