Ticket Purchase Policies
By completing a ticket purchase, you are agreeing to abide by the Ticket Purchase Policies noted below.
- All ferry tickets are completely non-refundable.
- Each ticket is a limited revocable license and may be nullified at the sole discretion of the sponsoring organization.
- Please check the selected schedule information carefully before completing your purchase; ticket purchases are final and are not refundable or changeable.
- There will be no refund or reschedule for any unused services.
Scheduled Cruises (Lighthouse, Night Sky, and 4th of July)
For the 2020 season – all cruises are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the cruise departure.
We are suggesting to all guests that you wear a mask while on board, whether you are sitting on the top deck or in the cabin. If you don’t have a mask, we can provide you with one. While we are strongly encouraging masks to be worn, this will not be enforced (but again, highly advised). All of our crew will wear a mask throughout the duration of the cruise.
Please know it’s to be expected while someone is consuming either a beverage or snack while on board, they will not have their mask on to do so.
While we do not sell tickets to fill the max capacity of the boat, you will find yourself sitting next to other guests. Because it is difficult to remain socially distant from one another, that is in large part why we ask that masks be worn. We board by boarding number and you may choose where you’d like to sit based on where seats are available when getting on board.
Our vessel will be properly sanitized prior to the cruise departing. While on board, you will find hand sanitizer and our crew will be available to ensure the restroom stays clean.
Prior to departure, we will practice the recommended social distancing guidelines during the boarding process.
- Shepler’s Mackinac Island Ferry is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- All paid parking is completely non-refundable.