Ticket Purchase Policies
By completing a ticket purchase, you are agreeing to abide by the Ticket Purchase Policies noted below.
- All ferry tickets are completely non-refundable.
- Each ticket is a limited revocable license and may be nullified at the sole discretion of the sponsoring organization.
- Please check the selected schedule information carefully before completing your purchase; ticket purchases are final and are not refundable or changeable.
- There will be no refund or reschedule for any unused services.
Scheduled Cruises (Lighthouse, Night Sky, and 4th of July)
- Lighthouse Cruises are refundable 48 hours prior to the cruise departure. Night Sky and 4th of July Cruise tickets are completely non-refundable.
- On board concession stand availability is subject to change throughout the 2021 season. We highly suggest reviewing any updated information on our website prior to your arrival.
- Shepler’s Mackinac Island Ferry is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- E-Bikes are NOT permitted on Mackinac Island. As it is stated here, tickets will not be refunded for partial transportation of E-Bikes if an E-Bike is seized on Mackinac Island.
- All paid parking is completely non-refundable.