Ticket Purchase Policies
By completing a ticket purchase, you are agreeing to abide by the Ticket Purchase Policies noted below.
Per Governor Whitmer’s executive order No. 2020-147, masks are now required in all public indoor spaces, as well as any outdoor public spaces where maintaining a distance of six feet or more from other individuals who are not part of your immediate household. This order specifically applies to both waiting for and riding on public transportation. Exceptions to this order include children under the age of 5, those who cannot medically tolerate a mask, and those communicating with the hearing impaired or others who require seeing the mouth in order to communicate effectively.
We greatly appreciate your assistance in complying with this order. Any guest of Shepler’s not complying with this order, will be denied access to our property. Thank you for choosing Shepler’s Mackinac Island Ferry; we value you as our guests.
- All ferry tickets are completely non-refundable.
- Each ticket is a limited revocable license and may be nullified at the sole discretion of the sponsoring organization.
- Please check the selected schedule information carefully before completing your purchase; ticket purchases are final and are not refundable or changeable.
- There will be no refund or reschedule for any unused services.
Scheduled Cruises (Lighthouse, Night Sky, and 4th of July)
For the 2020 season – all cruises are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the cruise departure.
- We will not have beverage or snacks available for sale. We are permitting outside snacks be brought on board but ask that you limit it to concession stand items only. Examples of this include: candy bars, small bags of chips, a cookie or a bottle of pop/water. We will not allow alcoholic beverages, pizza boxes, popcorn, coolers, to-go boxes from restaurants and other items as such on board. Ultimately, it will be left to the crew’s discretion if a questionable item is allowed, taking into consideration if it may hinder the other guest’s experience.
- Please know it’s to be expected during the actual time food or drink is being consumed, the person’s mask will not be on to do so. However, the mask must be worn prior to and immediately following without delay.
- While we do not sell tickets to fill the max capacity of the boat, it still remains difficult to remain socially distant from one another while on board. We board by boarding number and you may choose where you’d like to sit based on where seats are available when getting on. During the boarding process, we will practice the recommended social distancing guidelines on the dock.
- Our vessel will be properly sanitized prior to the cruise departing. While on board, you will find hand sanitizer and our crew will be available to ensure the restroom stays clean.
- Shepler’s Mackinac Island Ferry is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- All paid parking is completely non-refundable.