New route for 2020!! Seven Lake Michigan lighthouses as well as stunning coastline views of Wilderness State Park are the hallmark attractions of the Shepler’s Extended Westbound Lighthouse Cruise – featuring an all new route for 2020. Guests will enjoy a Great Lakes Lighthouse Keepers Association guided up-close tour of Squaw Island Light, Lansing Shoal, and five other points of interest.
Cruise Length: 4.5 Hours
Lighthouses include: Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse, White Shoal, Gray’s Reef Light, Waugoshance, St. Helena Island Light, Squaw Island Light, and Lansing Shoal.
- Cancel up to 48 hours prior to the cruise departure for a full refund. Cancellations within 48 hours prior are completely non-refundable.
- Board by boarding number assigned at time of purchase.
- Begin boarding approximately 30 minutes prior to departure on our Mackinaw City Dock.
- Parking is located in our Mackinaw City Day Lot at 311 S. Nicolet Street. Please plan to arrive 1 hour prior to the cruise departure time.
- Outside food or beverages of any kind is not permitted.
- Only trained service animals are permitted on our scheduled cruises; pets are not permitted.
- Direction and duration of cruise are subject to change due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances is at Shepler’s discretion. Should Shepler’s cancel the cruise at any time prior to departure, a full refund will be issued within one week.
Child (5-12): $41.75
Child Under 5: Free
For more information about our Lighthouse Cruises, click here.