Six Lake Michigan lighthouses and stunning coastline views of Wilderness State Park are the hallmark attractions of the Shepler’s Extended Westbound Lighthouse Cruise. Expert guides from the Great Lakes Lighthouse Keepers Association explain unique construction of lighthouses. On this cruise get an up-close glimpse of Skillagalee Lighthouse added to our standard westbound tour. You will be able to take some wonderful photos from a great vantage point on board this cruise. The cruise is 3.5 hours long.
Lighthouses include: Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse, White Shoal, Gray’s Reef Light, Waugoshance, St. Helena Island Light, and Skillagalee Lighthouse.
- You can cancel up to 48 hours prior to the cruise for a full refund. Any cancellation made within 48 hours of the cruise will be non-refundable.
- We board by boarding number assigned at time of purchase.
- We will begin boarding approximately 30 minutes prior to departure on our Mackinaw City Dock.
- Parking for our Cruises is located in our Day Lot at 311 S. Nicolet Street across from I-75 N Exit 338. Please arrive 1 hour prior to the cruise to get parked and to the dock for boarding.
- All seating is upper-deck, with the cabin available if preferred or if the weather is inclement.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets, please.
- Direction and duration of cruise subject to change due to weather. Changes or cancellation due to weather is at Shepler’s discretion. If Shepler’s has to cancel the cruise, we will issue a full refund.
Child (5-12): $36.00
Child Under 5: Free
For more information about our Lighthouse Cruises, click here.